Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 45 - Woohoo Half Way There!!

1. I can't believe we are half way through our journey. Congratulations to all my fellow Peakers.

2. A giant THANK YOU to Patrick for eliminating yogurt from my diet this week. I heart you!

3. There's nothing like a swift kick to the head to get you to esquiva or querda correctly. Yesterday we were training querda, a Capoeira take down. And for some stupid reason I froze and Ana got me real nice in my left ear. I'm not going to lie, that s**t hurt but, you better believe I learned that move real quick after that. Thanks Ana for not taking it easy on me :)

4. Jeebus, I slept forever today. Went to bed at 12 last night, woke up a 10am, ate breakfast and then went back to bed at 12 and woke up at 5pm. I guess my body needed it.

5. I love egg whites.

6. If I don't have a rockin badonk-a-donk after 160 lunges I give up.

7. Starting to see some more definition and I really don't care if the scale isn't moving.

8. Found out we are having another Capoeira retreat in June. So excited because I know I'll be in great shape for it and bikini weather.

9. Stretching is my best friend.

10. I think I have to break up with dried fruit. It's going to be sad. I hope it doesn't take it too hard.


4 comments:

  1. It's scary to think how much muscle growth you had in that 15 hours of sleep. Watch for a workout when you feel super strong in the next few days, that's those 15 hours of sleep in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Congratulations to you for this 45 days!

    I think you can count on that rockin badonk-a-donk. Those lunges don't lie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll probably want to turn off your phone for a few days. Dried fruit has no shame. It will keep calling...and calling...and calling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my new term of the week: 'badonk-a-donk'. Love it!

    ReplyDelete