Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 30

Alright boys and girls. 30 days down, 60 to go!
I think I'v found a new strength and focus. I trained Capoeira this morning and then came home and did my PCP exercises. Um...holy cow, talk about muscle failure. My legs were shaking after my squats and creeps.

I'm trying to hold strong with my new portions. My dinner consists only of 1 egg white and 120 grams of veggies. At first I was like how the hell am I supposed to fill up on that. But, since I ate dinner last night after my workout I was able to add another egg white to the mix. I also tried to choose veggies that were light in weight so I can have more of them. I came up with an arugula salad with raw white mushrooms, a little sliced tomato, 2 egg whites and red wine vinegar. It was quite delicious. Might be my new dinner all week.



I've also realized one of the main reasons I've been so grouchy and blah is simply that I haven't been getting enough rest and sleep. So, I'm going to take Foca's advice and turn off everything for the next 30mins and just chill. I'll probably end up taking a nap but that works too.

I want to say thanks to my fellow Peakers and friends for all your encouragement. It really helps to know that I have people rooting for me and on my side.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mickey, glad to hear you are feeling better. Yep, a lack of sleep will turn the best person into a moody git (as my friends will attest). Your dinner sounds lovely. I might try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you get that layer of muscle down on your legs, you'll see big changes to your overall physique and fitness levels. I'd love to hear how the PCP and Capoeira interplay once your strength levels get seriously peaky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete