Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 41


I'm still not getting used to all this damn yogurt. My taste buds absolutely hate it and I think my body does too. I've been feeling pretty nauseous lately and I feel like I have heart burn all the time. I can't think of anything else that might be causing it because I've been eating the same stuff that I was eating before, minus the yogurt of course. I switched to the regular kind because the greek really truly tastes like puke. It's better, but still nasty. I put in like 5 blueberries today to help kill the nastiness but I'm still not feeling it. I'm hoping I won't have to eat it 3x a day for much longer.

Teaching ran late on Monday. I didn't get home until around 10:30 pm and I wasn't able to get my workout in. So, I ended up doing the exercises for both day 39 and 40 yesterday. I thought it would kill me but it actually wasn't so bad. Today my upper back and shoulders are feeling a bit sore but I guess that is to be expected.

Hmm...what else? I'm feeling super tired at the moment and wish I could take a nap. I wish my bosses would allow us 1 hour a day for nap time. Studies show that nap time not only refreshes the mind, but can make you smarter.

5 comments:

  1. Heartburn? That's strange. How are your stress levels recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siesta is a healthy tradition that's sadly getting lost in some countries like mine.

    Milk makes me feel the way you describe. Try to find a yogurt that's not so "acid". There should be one that tastes creamier and almost sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Patrick...I don't feel anymore stressed than usual. Last night I substituted my after dinner yogurt with skim milk and I'm feeling better this morning. Maybe Lili is onto something with this less acidic approach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure if it is allowed in the peak condition diet but I like to flavor my plain yogurty with cinammon and some nutmeg. Pumpkin pie spice works well if you are into pumpkin pie flavors.
    Best,
    AJ

    ReplyDelete