Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 19


I think it might be time for me to just face the fact...I AM NOT A MORNING WORKER OUTER!! It's been 19 days and do you know how many times I was able to wake up early and do my PCP exercises before work?


...um...1


Yup, only once. Every night I go to bed; I have great intentions. I set my alarm for 6 am and get in bed around 10 or so. But, I still can't find the energy or drive to wake up until 7am. Even then I'm still not fully awake until I am halfway done with my shower. Sometimes I go through the motions so quickly and mindlessly that I catch myself shaving my legs twice. I obviously am not a morning person. No sunshine here.


Monday's are a tough one with this schedule. Since I teach on that night, I get home quite late. Last night I ended up doing my exercises at 10pm. I was so exhausted by then that I had to reach deep down to find the energy to push through it. Good news though...my shins have been feeling stronger and jump roping isn't as painful.


Here is some more good news...the new/ final season of LOST starts in exactly 10 minutes. Hopefully the writers won't screw it up.



3 comments:

  1. Mickey,

    I say: let's embrace darkness!
    At night your body is awake, the atmosphere is mysterious, you feel like you are the heroine of a movie.

    Hope you enjoyed the premiere of Lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, don't fight your biorhythm. Studies have shown that preference for night/morning times is hardwired into your DNA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am embracing the dark :) I have always been more of a night person. And according to Patrick and my DNA there is no use trying to fight it. Last night I forgot to set my alarm and woke up on my own at 7:15. Wish I could have gone back to bed for another 2 hrs of so but it felt good.

    ps...Lost was pretty damn good. The writers didn't let me down.

    ReplyDelete