Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 74 - Believe it!


Catching you all up.

I can't believe we are so close to the end. Not that it's really the end. I plan to take all that I have learned through this process and keep moving forward. I am however looking forward to enjoying a glass of wine and maybe something sinfully sweet. Also, I know my body is looking forward to having a day off. My back has still been bothering me so I finally went to the doctor. He believes it might be Sacroiliac joint dysfunction. I went for x-rays on Friday to rule out a stress fracture and he prescribed me physical therapy 2-3x a week for 6-8 weeks. I'm hoping to get in with someone this week.

Patrick emailed us the other day about people who become obsessed with trying to perfect their bodies. I have to say I think I have a healthy vision of myself. I am completely satisfied with how my body looks today. And if it wasn't for my need to finish what I started I would be ok with going into sustain mode from here on in. However, not completely happy with the size of my arms right now. They each have grown a half inch. I don't know about you all but a 12 inch bicep on a 5.1 girl is a bit much. I decided to only do the low number of reps for our bicep and tricep exercises even though I still have the strength to do more. Is that terrible?


4 comments:

  1. Hope your back starts feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do your arms look when they're "cold" and not pumped up? Bet they look pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know ... your arms look pretty awesome to me!

    Hope your back gets better quickly!

    ReplyDelete