Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 65 - Sunshine


photo by Joel Zimmer

First, I have no idea why I am up at 7:30 on a Saturday. I was really hoping to sleep in. Oh well...

So a quick update...I totally think Orbit and Trident were the cause of my severe gum and/or tooth pain. I only chewed 1 little piece yesterday and the day before and I am feeling so much better. So bye-bye gum. I'll miss you Strawberry Mint and Passionberry Twist.

Onto today...the weather forecast calls for 71 and sunny. Woohoo, I have a pretty big day planned. Since I'm up early I think I'm going to go to the 10:30 am Capoeira class. That way I can get out early because later I want to clean up my backyard a bit and head over to Lowes or Home Depot for a ton of flowers and other goodies to plant. I also have a little balcony that I that I want to beautify with some hanging window boxes. I'm hoping they have some cheap ones.

Yay. I love Spring!!

ps...have any of you noticed how long our orange process bar is? It's officially behind the Day!! Great job fellow Peakers. Hang strong!

2 comments:

  1. Get out there an absorb some of that Sun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the gum caused the gum problem. Interesting. Enjoy doing yardwork with your hard-won muscle. It'll be a breeze!

    ReplyDelete