Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 60 - Thank you Dr. Zizmor


About a month ago Patrick mentioned that after a while on the Peak we might see some breakouts on our skin. He said not to worry too much about it, that it's just our body getting rid of the last bit of toxins in our system. Well, I must be a little behind schedule because we are 2 months into this program and I'm breaking out like a hormonal 6th grader. It's been like 2 weeks now and I'm growing very tired of these zits. When will it end? I seriously do not want to have to call Dr. Zizmor!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Mickey--your arms & abs are looking really buff! Great work--you are definitely an inspiration to me.

    I had a skin flare up about two weeks ago, which (knock on wood) appears to be clearing up now, but yeah... I was ready to order up some Proactiv if it didn't start getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calling Dr. Z! Oh my and Proactiv! If I see another Proactiv commerical.....they run 24/7!
    I guess you have to look on the bright side that toxins are exiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a PCP friendly solution that sometimes works me for - egg whites and oatmeal. Best facial mask ever. Unless you're rationing your groceries and can't spare an EW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr Zizmor (who he?) must be great: he has rainbows in his adverts! *runs out to buy his stuff*

    ReplyDelete