Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 7

WTF!?! How did a full week go by already? At first I thought this past week would take forever but now looking back I have no idea where it went.


I was very grumpy at work today. I don't know if it was because I haven't felt full once in the past week or what. But, I want to apologize to Jenn, aka Looney Bun, for any snappiness I might have thrown her way.


I can't even tell you how happy I am to be off the half diet. My normal diet is pretty good so when I actually had to cut it in half I was starving.


Patrick gave us our new food plans for week 2. I was so excited and curious to see how different it would be from what I normally eat so I prepared tomorrow's dinner as my final "half " meal. I was glad to see that I wasn't too far off in my regular diet. I did notice that I usually put A LOT more carbs on my plate than I do veggies. I was also extremely happy to find out that the portions are quite larger than I expected them to be.


I'd like to announce that my back is feeling a bit better today. Both my mestre Foca and Patrick gave me some exercises and stretches to do that should help elevate the soreness. Thanks guys!!


I want to wish my fellow PCPers good luck in week 2. Only 83 more days to go!!



3 comments:

  1. Your friends will understand that you feel grumpy occasionally - I'm grumpy all the time and my flatmates are amazing about it.

    Having just given up smoking and now suffering from jittery withdrawal symptoms, I found the yoga class yesterday evening was perfect for helping me to relax and de-stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Week two will really fill you up, its so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about it Shelby. I found it hard just to finish the salad I prepared for lunch today. You have some wonderful recipes on your blog. I think they will truly be a life saver. Thanks so much for posting them.

    ReplyDelete