Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 3

My arch nemesis, Saturday night, strikes again. (Argh...I shake my fist at you) I went to a small party last night. I was able to stay away from the cheese doodles and pizza. However, I did have a fair share of wine. I believe it was about 3 glasses. (definitely half the norm but I still feel a little bit guilty) I can't believe how quickly the alcohol hit me though. Even if I tried to drink what I normally would I don't think I would have been able to since I'm only eating half of my normal diet there just wasn't enough to absorb the drink. Anymore and I probably would have fallen on my face. Well, no, not really but you get the idea.


I'm off to a very slow start today, but that's no different than any other Sunday. I've had a slight headache since about 5pm yesterday. I've been drinking a ton of water and took some Tylenol but it's still there. I know it's because I'm simply not eating enough and am always FREAKING HUNGRY. I am used to eating every 3 hours. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and small snacks in between each. I'm still on that schedule, but this half crap is killing me. I know it will all pay off in the end so I just need to stay strong.


Well I really should get my ass up and do something. I need to de-furify my apartment, my dog is a shedding machine, and I have to get my PCP work out done. I'm sure I'll be feeling much better once I work out.


Hang in there my fellow Peakers together we can get through this!! Here's a little video to keep us inspired.


4 comments:

  1. That dude is just freakin' intense! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so watching that video before tomorrow's workout, just to get pumped up. I love parkour videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that each morning when I wake up. Honestly. *cough*

    ReplyDelete