Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 1

Hello people of the internets,


The day I have been excited for and kind of dreading is finally here. It's day one of my 90, that's right I said 90, day Peak Condition Project. For the next 90 days I will be following a diet and exercise regime that is designed to help me become a TOTAL ASS KICKIN HOTTIE.


I am also required to record my progress via blog posts and weekly photos. Stay tuned for my day 1 photo. I'll add that tonight.


My first week's challenge is to eat only half of what I normally eat. Hmm...does that mean I can eat half a bacon cheeseburger or half a large fry. Ooh... maybe 1 slice of pizza instead of 2. Already, trying to cheat the system. No, really though, I never eat that stuff. I will try to stick to my normal routine of oatmeal or an egg white omelet for breakfast, salad or soup for lunch and chicken or fish for dinner with some sort of veggies on the side.


I have a feeling I will be STARVING!!! I don't do hungry well. In fact I don't get hungry I get HANGRY. It's an angry hunger that forces me to bite the heads off the people around me. Oh wait, but if I stick to the script then I can only bite off half a head at a time. Interesting.


Any way, I'm sure over the next 90 days I will be constantly asking myself, "Why the hell did I sign up for this?"


Currently my answers are:

  • To see if I can actually do it
  • To push myself out of my comfort zone
  • To feel healthier from the inside out
  • To shed a couple useless pounds (obviously)
  • And the biggest reason simply is, TO KICK SOME ASS!


Let's get this party started bitches!


ps. I want to give a big shout out to Emily, aka Pingo, for inspiring me to do this. She's a totally toughie now. Check out her results here.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Go Lilica! KICK SOME ASS!

    If you get hangry, just keep your eye on the prize. By the time this thing is over, you'll be able to take those heads off in one strong bite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gonna be one hell of a ride. Can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so the hangry type, too. I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're hilarious, and so right! As I stared at the jar of Nutella in my friend's kitchen I thought...can't I just eat half of THAT?

    ReplyDelete