Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 10

I think I'm starting to get dish pan hands. I feel like the past 2 days all I have been doing is cooking, washing dishes, eating, washing dishes, PCP work out, cooking, eating, washing dishes, Capoeira, cooking, washing dishes, eating, washing more dishes, um eating some more, washing some more. I think you get the picture.


Seriously, I feel like I have been eating like a mad woman. This is what I had for breakfast and lunch.








And I ate it ALL. Once again, I am not complaining. At first I was worried that with all this food I might gain some weight, but to tell you the truth, I've lost 2lbs since day 1. Not that I'm doing this to loose weight. I just don't want to end up bigger then when I started.


I am sore as hell though. Between Capoeira and the Peak work outs, my body is not happy with me. My shins and calves were KILLING me during my jumps today. I am prone to shin splints so I've been stretching my calves constantly but, I feel those suckers coming on. On the other hand, my back is finally feeling better.


I got a pedicure and a 35 min back massage today. Ahhhhh...I wish I had my own miniature masseuse that lived in my closet. I would take good care of it. Feed it, say encouraging things to it, I would even let it play in the yard with Chewie.


Tomorrow is going to be a long day. It's the first day of school. I probably won't get home from work and teaching until about 10 pm. I'm going to TRY REAL HARD to get up early and do my PCP work out because I know for damn sure I won't want to do it when I get home. Well I better start settling in for the night. If I have to get 8 hrs of sleep like Patrick says, I better have my ass in bed by 10.


Good night all.


4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm looks yummy, can I come over to eat? You know I can't cook LOL. I'm so inspired by you, maybe I'll be convinced to do the next round. I love reading your blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo. You won't gain weight eating fruits and vegetables. It's mostly water. Those were some good looking plates of food there. Keep doing this and you'll love the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mickey, your breakfast looks as gigantic as mine!!
    I also dream of a masseuse that appears when I say the magic words, with a perfumed massage bed, the sound of the ocean and mango juice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you the other day! You look amazing already. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete