Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 2

It's Day 2 people and I'm hanging in there.


I was able to stick with it and eat only a half a cup of cereal this morning and then cranked through my PCP work out in about 10 mins. I would however, NOT recommend jumping rope straight after eating cereal. Ugh...I think I could actually hear it swishing around in my belly.


Then it was off to Capoeira class for an hour and a half. I definitely lost steam half way through class. Professor Nagi had us alternate between training 2 on 2 and doing a crap load of push ups. I'm hoping that the combination of Capoeira training and the Peak won't be the death of me.


I was STARVING after class so I made my standard Saturday brunch.


1 Egg 3 egg white omelet with steamed arugula, mushrooms and a tiny bit of parmesan cheese

Morning star sausage

Multi-grain light english muffin

Side salad with arugula, mushrooms, red wine vinegar and pepper.


This is what half of my normal portion looks like. Not too bad.


























I'm still kind of hungry though, but I'm definitely feeling better. I don't feel like biting anyone's head off at the moment. :)


Also, here are my day 1 pics. I absolutely HATE them. I can't find my digital camera so I had to take them with my phone. The quality is terrible and they look a bit shady, like I'm sexting some wack job who is into girls who work out. Unclean, unclean. Haha. Oh well I had to get 'em done. I'm going to borrow a friend's real camera next time.




















3 comments:

  1. Hi Mickey! Love your inspirational person. Kate's such a tough cookie in Lost, she'd do great at the PCP. you're gonna rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of PCP Mickey! Day 1 pics are always the hardest. Just wait until 90 days are over -- then that camera will be lovin' you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the words of encouragement guys :) It'll be a tough road but I know it will be well worth it.

    ReplyDelete