Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 12

Ooouch!!!! Oouch and more ouch!!


I might be the biggest dumb-ass on the planet right now. I just finished eating my perfectly portioned PCP dinner and decided to make some tea.


Ah, tea.


After my water boiled, I noticed just how gross my stove has gotten over the past 2 days. SO... being the OCD person that I am, I HAD to clean it right away. AND... because I am such a genius, I start to pick up all the burners off the stove with my bare hands.


UM... and you guessed it.


I just burned the sh*t out of my thumb, pointer and middle finger. It actually hurts so bad that I am typing with only one hand. Thank you baby Jesus, that it was my left and not my right. But, damn it hurts just the same.


Yup, genius. I know.



5 comments:

  1. Oh no! That sounds incredibly painful. I'm sorry to hear that you're hurt. I hope the YouTube advice helps and that the pain eases quickly.

    Sending healing thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate hurting myself. You get the pain along with the sense of dumbassery. But it's nice to know who to blame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow! I hope it feels better in the morning -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mickey, that's horrible, and yes, it feels worse when it is our own fault. I hope it heals quickly and you feel well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the well wishes guys.

    I am happy to report that the oatmeal recipe the video talks about actually worked wonders. I only ended up with a tiny blister on my middle finger and the others are a bit tight, but are no longer painful.

    ReplyDelete