Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 90 - The numbers are in. We did it!

It's day 90 people. Day freaking 90. Can you believe it? I can't.

What a journey. What an amazing sense of accomplishment. Well technically I have one more workout to do tonight. Patrick has asked us to choose one from the first two weeks. I'm dying to see how fast I'll be able to get through it. If I remember correctly it took me about 10 min the first time. This time I'll be shooting for 5 :)

No final photo's just yet, and no final parting words. But, I do have some numbers to share.


I'll be back later with some final words and pictures.


5 comments:

  1. Awesome progress Mickey! Parabens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty crazy to think there are 9 inches less of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mickey, great results. Congratulations!!
    Looking forward to you final thoughts on this experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mickey! Welcome to the finish line!

    ReplyDelete