Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 79 - Indulgence

8:00 am
Woke up to the glorious sunshine

8:30 am
PCP work out. (I jumped last night even tho my PT said not to, so I did the elliptical today)

9:30 am
Cleaned the kitchen

10:00 am
Ran to Natural Land for milk, eggs, broccoli, fresh whole wheat baguette from Amy's bread, etc

10:30 am
Breakfast

11:00 am
Vacuumed and cleaned the rest of the apartment

12:30 pm
Unloaded car filled with 4 bags of topsoil, 3 bags of grass seed, 7 wooden fences, etc

1:00 - 5:30 pm
Dug up flower beds, turned over the soil for the entire back yard, planted bulbs, dug up slate pathway, planted grass seed, etc. Somewhere in there I had my tea time snack.

5:30 pm
lunch - I was STARVING!

6:00 pm nap

7:30 pm plumber came and installed new bathroom sink. Woohoo! About 2 months ago a perfume bottle fell out of my medicine cabinet and left a giant hole in the sink.

8:00 pm snack #2

8:30 pm
Shoulders and back were killing me from the workout and all the gardening. I went and got a 1 hr massage. Ah...as I was laying on the massage table I to started to day dream about my indulgence. (A glass of red wine and Haagen-Daz Chocolate Peanut butter ice cream.)

9:30pm
Ran to 3 different stores looking for the ice cream. (I HAD TO HAVE IT) Nothing else would do. I ended up having to mix my own concoction.






9:30 pm
Drank glass of wine, ate bowl of ice cream while watching Precious. (Amazing movie by the way. So messed up. It made me so made. I just wanted to punch her mother in the face.)

10:30 pm
Went back for seconds. Ate the ENTIRE pint of ice cream. (Never, in my 34 years have I ever eaten an entire pint of ice cream. I usually don't even like all that much. But it was just so good. And since I didn't eat dinner and did a crap load of manual labor all day I was pretty hungry. I knew it wouldn't fill me up, but secretly hoped it would.) The old me would have went for another glass of wine instead of the ice cream. So wierd...it's like I don't even know who I am anymore.

12:00 am
Feeling a bit nauseous but, hungry. I think I might have some milk and an apple. I don't know. Maybe just some water. I am quite thristy. Damn I missed peanut butter. So delicious.

12:30 am
Blog and bed

All in all it was a great day. I wonder if I'll feel sick in the morning. I hope not. I plan on working in the yard again.

2 comments:

  1. That ice cream must have been really good since you forgot the peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete