Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 89 - Time Differences

I was so SHOCKED when I visited thepeakconditionproject.com this morning and found this:




COMPLETE!
Yay! Well, not just yet, we still have today and tomorrow. I'm guessing that since Patrick is technically located on the other side of this planet that for him and the server in which the Peak is housed it might actually be day 90. But, for me in NY it is only the morning of day 89.

Everyone keeps asking me, how are you going to celebrate your completion? What are you going to eat? Drink?

Seriously, at the moment, and I swear this is the truth, all I'm craving are egg whites, fresh veggies, baked sweet potatoes and an Amy's Bread whole wheat baguette. Haha...who would have thunk it?

I truly feel that the lessons I have learned through this process will stick with me for life.

We are almost there fellow Peakers. Let's finish strong!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, sorry about that! I should set the damn thing to like micronesia time so no one gets a COMPLETE till they've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know in my mind you are already done and you should be so proud of yourself! Can't wait to be able to have a glass of wine with you. I mean no crazy drinking or anything. I've tried my best to be a really supportive PCP friend, drinking tea with you and all. Are you gonna take a bikini shot like Pingo for the last one? Congrats Lilica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations -- you are a total bad-ass.

    ReplyDelete